Dr. Predmore is proud to offer patients an extensive range of rejuvenation treatments. One of the more popular non-surgical facial beautification procedures she performs is laser skin resurfacing, or a laser peel. Laser skin resurfacing is a treatment that provides you with smoother, more youthful appearing skin and a more uniform skin color and surface texture.
Lumenis M-22 – IPL PHOTOFACIAL Treatments
As the population ages, ever-increasing numbers of people are interested in improving their appearance. IPL treatments can be used to help restore the skin's youthful appearance. IPL Photofacial treatments improve the appearance of photoaged skin, removes age spots (suninduced freckles), most benign brown pigments, and redness caused by broken capillaries through a process called photorejuvenation for face and body. The process is ideal for patients with active lifestyles because the procedure requires no downtime and has a low risk of side effects.
The gentle, non-ablative treatments use broad spectrum light to treat the face, chest, neck and hands—virtually anywhere that sun damage shows. For optimal results 2-6 treatments are typically required.
- IPL treatments are quick, gentle and non-invasive. There is no interruption of routine activities.
- By helping to remove the age spots (sun-induced freckles) and broken capillaries, the result is overall more even, luminous, younger looking skin.
- Patients can see dramatic results within a very short time.
- Little to no discomfort with the procedure.
Spider veins are ugly, small, red and purple veins that are easily visible through the skin. Although small, they have traditionally been very difficult to remove. There are a number of factors that can predispose one to getting spider veins.Spider vein risk factors include:
- Jobs that require lots of standing, as seen among nurses, hair stylists, teachers, and others
- Hormonal influences during pregnancy, puberty, and menopause
- The use of birth control
- A prior history of blood clots
Create a flawless skin with LAMPROBE
The Lamprobe is a device used SAFELY and EFFECTIVELY to remove skin blemishes
/ lesions/ irregularities that are unsightly and uncomfortable.
The renowned Lamprobe treats a wide variety of common minor skin conditions that skin care practitioners see on a daily basis. Lamprobe treatments are exceptionally quick (3-5 sec), with instantaneous results. Only one treatment is required.