Update as of March 23, 2020
ALL ABOUT ME MEDICAL AESTHETICS/INFUSE IV NUTRITION COVID-19 RESPONSE
WHAT WE'RE DOING TO PROTECT YOU
As we continue to monitor the rapidly evolving situation around the Coronavirus (COVID-19), All About Me Medical Aesthetics/Infuse IV Nutrition, continues to consider the health and safety of our customers and staff as our utmost priority. Based on current guidance, we remain open for business. Amidst the growing concerns around COVID-19 (coronavirus), we are taking additional steps in our center. These steps can change rapidly depending on the situation, but we will let you know ASAP if they change or we will be closing.
As of March 23, 2020 we will be:
- Only allowing 1 client at a time (no double booking)
- By Appointment only, NO walk-ins
- Cleaning of client contact areas after each client
- IV Hydration can only be booked by calling and going thru a screen over the phone (we will not schedule you if you are exhibiting any symptoms or are sick)
- Limit the amount of people to less than 5 people in the clinic at any time.
We continue to increase and elevate our cleaning practices by following the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)'s recommendations for cleaning and disinfection for COVID-19 found HERE. We have also shared instructions on the importance of washing your hands and ensuring those who are not feeling well, stay home. The situation continues to evolve quickly, so we are monitoring it closely. We will continue to refer to the CDC, the World Health Organization, and other Federal, State and local public health agencies to determine the safest course of action for the protection of everyone who enters our Spa
We continue to take several steps to ensure the safety of our environment as we continue to deliver the best possible experience to our customers and working environment for our employees. Specifically:
- Asking employees to stay home if they or anyone in their household feels unwell.
- We are stocked with additional cleaning and sanitizing supplies, such as hand sanitizer and hospital grade disinfectant wipes and sprays.
- Cleaning all surfaces of the entire store multiple times a day along with high-touch surfaces that will be cleaned even more frequently.
- We have removed all magazines and reading materials from the receptionist area and areas in IV Nutrition.
- We are discontinuing our water service and paper cups to clients to prevent any possible cross contamination.
- We are waiving any/all cancellation fees to any clients for any reason. If you are feeling sick and/or have traveled to any high risk areas in the past two weeks we ask you to reschedule and stay home for the next 2 weeks
- When Checking-Out we are providing each and every client their own stylist pen so they can sign for their purchases (without using their finger) and then keep the pen to remove cross contamination between clients
Working together and being socially responsible we will get through this. We are providing this email and this information to you, NOT to increase any fears you may have, but, quite the opposite. Make sure you understand the true facts about COVID-19. To get very good information from the CDC on facts about COVID -19, click HERE. We understand the seriousness of the risks and if we help mitigate those risks then we ALL will get thru this.
We Appreciate you all and thank you for your continued support.
Greg Predmore, PT
All About Me
Infuse IV Nutrition and Sport Recovery